CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Winter Wonderland!!!






oh how i love the christmas season..i love the cold weather..i love getting snuggled up on my couch with my comfy blanket and hot cocoa...i love the dark nights and dark mornings...i love the christmas tree...i love the smell of the outdoors...and i love love love when it snows in portland! Today it snowed.... it is the most snow i have seen here in a few years...we are at 3 inches here and still snowing strong!:)..i love our town and how it literally "shuts down" when there is snow is sight...so i am soo pumped to have a snow day today..tomorrow and there is more in the forcast comming our way on wednesday. Yeah for Snow! Yeah for our city and shutting everything down so we all can enjoy just chillen with our families!!! i am going to post a bunch of pics from our day today!! We woke up to it barely starting to snow at 800..we had church at 900 and usually they cancel it..but i never got a call so we all got ready and headed to church. Then we get to church j does all sorts of "donuts" in the parking lot and the boys squeled in delight...they loved it. We get into to church to make the last 10 mintues and we find out they are cancelling the rest of church for everyone for the day! YEAH!! so we come home take some cute pics...and then start the rat race of finding warm clothes so the kids can head outside! It was a blast! The kids and the dogs absoutly loved being out there. Echo and joey were soo soo excited and i am not sure who had more fun...the dogs or the kids!!! even echo let us get some pics of her..wish is rare!!!










8 comments:

Family

I love it!! I sure do miss the snow. I love all of the pictures. I really like the top 2. You are so cute Shauna. I cant believe how big the kids are!! I wish we could come join you in the winter wonderland. oh seeing the kids on the sled love the big smiles..

Leanne

Such cute pictures!! I wish everything here shut down when there was a little snow! Oh wait...I work from home...I guess I'd still have to go to work...

Dayna

What a cute family you are. Thanks for sharing the pics of your snow day. Looks like you had a ball. I cannot wait to see all of you.

Love you lots !

Jamber

Those pictures are so cute. I wish my husband would play in the snow with me.

Mom OT

WE LOVE THE SNOW!!! Except when I have been shoveling for 2 hours to clear our stinken driveway today!!!

Groverfam

your boys are just too cute. its been a long time but it was so fun to peruse your site and see how you are doing. take a look at mine. I'd love to keep in contact

Jenilyn

First of all I need to say that your boys are the cutest!!!! I bet they keep you busy! I'm so glad i found your blog...i found it through becca's i hope you don't mind!

Tonya

We have LOVED all this crazy snow! The kids have been out there tons sledding and making snow forts. What a blast! The perfect weather for Christmas. When was the last time we saw snow on the ground at Christmas time?