CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 12, 2008

My Nephew!!!

ok ...so the post below is soo freaking funny. This is my nephew! This picture was taken of him when he was here visting us for thanksgiving. As a family one morning, we decided to go to the nature reserve. It is a cool walk for everyone and the kids always see and find cool things. My brother and I were going through our pics that night from our day there, and we saw this picture of little carter. We totally thought it looked like he was flipping someone off, but when you zoomed in on the picture..he is actually holding a treasure he found on the walk! Anyays...my brother and I were laughing pretty hard that night..But Wait...read on, .... the story gets even funnier! They sadly had to return back home to utah. My nephew's soon to be Uncle got ahold of the picture and he made this post on his blog. I was laughing soo hard...SERIOUSLY... i think i almost peed my pants. I had to paste it here on my blog for you all to see how HALIROUS this is! ..oh carter..we miss you!..Holy cow... sooo funny!!!!and Nick if you read this..I havent officially met you yet, but dude you crack me up!! I cant wait for you and michelle to get married! I am soo happy for you guys and i cant wait to meet you! It looks like you are going to fit right into the FAMILY!!! YEAH!!


Scroll below ..this is what i found on Nicks blog:

Carter

>

So I feel like this little kid (Carter) who is flipping the bird and once said "I don't want none stupid kids" should be in more pictures. He can make any picture better. Just take a look-










He's kind of like the real life version of that Calvin kid that pees on everything.

4 comments:

Di

Ok so now I know why Amber couldn't stop laughing while she was trying to explain it to me last night... so glad you posted it! Hilarious!

Family

Wow that is pretty funny. His facial expressing. What a funny kid.

LCM

I LOVE what you did with his picture. Awesome.

Brett and Becca Muir

hey i need your address so i can send you a christmas card. Leave it on my blog thanks!