CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Birthday Craziness!!

We have passed the season of goblins and the season of giving thanks. We are now entering into the season of Christmas. I love the Christmas season. I love focusing the season on Christ! But with all these awesome holidays we celebrate...we also get to have some birthday maddness!!! We have soo many birthdays to celebrate within these last two months of the year and it is soo much fun! My bday was last week and i had a blast! Another year older is a bummer, but i tell you what, their is nothing to curve that sadness better than Shopping! And that is exactly what i did for my birthday. On my birthday i survived black Friday(a whole other blog post), and the outlet mall and i also survived the opening night of Zoo lights. The crazy thing about it was all this happened in all the same day! But it was such a memorable day..i loved it...oh ya thank you everyone for your calls/texts/facebook messages everything! It meant alot!

Two days ago it was my coolest brother's Birthday !! Happy Birthday again MATT!!!I love you!!(hehehe..You are all my coolest brothers by the way:)) My brother Matt had actually taken time out of his busy life to call the week before my birthday every day! He would sing happy birthday to me everyday ..i loved it! It was soo thoughtful of him to do this and i love him to death! He always puts soo much thought into making sure that person feels special and i appreciate that! I being the not so greatest sister in the world on the other hand, had a busy day, then worked at night and since he lives in Texas..there is of course the time change...so when i got to calling him to sing "happy birthday" to him..i realized it would be midnight his time. But hey i wanted him to hear my voice on his actual birthday.. so Guess What..he got a midnight birthday call from me! Of course they were all sleeping and i am pretty sure i woke up his entire family after my lovely message...but he knows i love him and i had to make sure i wished him a happy birthday! Hehehehe i love you MATT!!!

Today is another special day for us! It is J's Birthday! YEAH!! Happy birthday Babe!!! What a fun night we are going to have. I have made Jesse a surprise dinner...i made him one of his favorites...homemade Lasagna:) Along with his favorite cake "Better than Sex cake" ...yes you heard me...that really is the name of the cake....REALLY ...IT IS SOOO SOOO SOOO GOOD and possibly better than SE*..ok maybe not, but it is close!!! hahahaha!!!
So he will come home tonight to a few surprises here at the house...I have had a full day today of work and primary things. so i am sure he thinks i was not able to pull anything "special" off...but i did want to make sure he knew that i love him, and that we are all thinking about him on his birthday! The boys are sooo excited for their daddys birthday they can hardly stand it! Happy Birthday J! WE love you soo much!

And today also marks the birthday of our little Sammy. Samuel is the baby of one of our very best friends. He turns One today!..He has been such a blessing to have in our lifes! He is such a mellow happy little guy! Sam...you are sooo lucky to have michelle and your mom and greg as your dad! They are the most amazing people. They love you soooo sooo much! some of our favorite memories of you are the way you get your cute "pouty lip" and your cute crocodile tears when you are sad. It is the most adorable face ever! Happy birthday little buddy! I love this little guys just like my own! I cant believe you are one already!! Wow..time does fly! Make sure you smear some of your cake on your mommy or daddy,ok! we love you Sammy ...happy birthday! or as the gavinator would say"happy bithday Hammie"

3 comments:

The Mac Clan

Happy B-day to YOU and J.

Family

You guys do have alot of birthday Craziness!! I love birthdays and I am glad you have been enjoying yours and your hubbys big days. My kids would be in heaven to have 2 birthdays within 2 weeks of each other. HAPPY BIRTHDAY again I dont think you can say that to many times. Love you guys.

Mom OT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the both of you!!!