CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

GRATEFUL

I just wanted to write and say how nice it was this year to reflect this thanksgiving on the many things i am grateful for! there is no particular order to this..just wanted to have in writing the things i am grateful for:)

I had a fabulous thanksgiving and i hope that all you did too! Thank you mom and dad and Rodger and Amber for comming up here this year! It was sooo nice to be able to spend the holiday with my family. It is usually around the holiday season when i become homesick for family since we do not have any that live near by...so it was a special treat to be able to have them come up and spend it with us! I had such a fun week hanging out with my mom and dad, my brother and his wife and their kids..I loved that my kids got to play with their cousins this week. I am soo grateful for all of my family! I wish we could see you all more often and we really miss each and every one of you! I have the bestest family in the world.

I am soo grateful for my husbands amazing family! We love everyone soo much and we miss you all like crazy. I am soo grateful to have married into such an amazing family. I lucked out big time.. and i cant wait to see you all again!

I also wanted to let my very best friends in the whole wide world know how much they mean to me! I am sooo grateful for them..and i am soo grateful to have the friends that i have. You are all soo amazing. REALLY... I have met some of the most amazing people here and you all know who i am talking about! Thank you guys soooooo soooo sooo much for becomming our "Family" away from family. I would never be who I am if it werent for you guys. You are such amazing examples to me. You make me want to be a better person. Words cannot describe how grateful I am to you! Thank you... I love you guys!

Sheesh i think i am getting a little emotional here! (hahahaha)I didnt mean to have this be sappy but sheesh it is looking that way!

I am also grateful for my husband. He is a man with soo many strengths. I really appreciate him putting up with his crazy wife. I am grateful for him and all he does for me and our family. He is such a hard worker. He is very driven. He is an amazing father I love him very much. I cant thank him enough for the best two gifts he has ever given me...our two boys! These little guys are the light of my life. They keep me laughing all the time. They love life and they always make the most out of everyday. They have made my dreams of becomming a mother come true! I truly am grateful that the Lord has entrusted these amazing children in my hands. What a special Gift they are to me! They always remind me of that its the simple things in life are some of the most amazing things in life. I love you little gavinator and Mr.C.

I am thankful for thanksgving so we can all truly reflect on all of our many blessings.

I just wanted to wish everyone a late "happy thanksgiving"! We love you all!

These are the things my kids said they are grateful for:

5 Things Mr.C is grateful for(he is 5)
1. Family
2. My Grandma's and Grandpa's
3. Cousins
4. Mom and Dad
5. I am thankful i get to play with my little brother.

5 Things the Gavinator is thankful for(he is 2)
1. coloring on this (a paper he got)
2. mommy and daddy
3. My doggies echo and joey
4. Jesus
5. I dont know..God..and "i am a child of God."

Some of our thanksgiving pics below:
all the kids with their food:)

my brother and sister in law

Mr.C and his cousins, madi and carter

me and the gavinator

me and J

my mom and dad

7 comments:

Family

I am so glad you enjoyed your thanksgiving and everyone was able to come up and see you guys. We sure miss and love you guys and I am sure grateful I am your sister in law. Love and miss you love all the Pictures everyone looks great...

Nick and Amera

Im glad you had a good thanksgiving Shauna! Im also so glad you had family around you to help bring you that holiday spriit. you are such a great friend and a great mommy and wife. I appreciated reading your blog its always such an inspiriation. I gave you a little shout out on my blog....... on my post before the one I just posted...your at the bottom.....no offense about being at the bottom trust me...Love you!!

Mom OT

Looks like you had a great time with family surrounding you! I still remember the time we came to your house one year. It was so fun!!! You are such an awesome host!!

Brett and Becca Muir

That is so nice that your family was able to come to you guys! it looked like you had a wonderful holiday. There is so much to be grateful for and its so nice to be able to reflect on it during this season. Your boys are so cute and i bet you are the funnest mom ever!

Dayna

Hey Shauna,
Families are great! We are excited to come for Christmas. We sure missed you at Thanksgiving but it comforted me to know that you were with your family. I am glad you had lots of fun.

Love you lots, Dayna

tara

We missed you! So nice to have your family up there though..We're sure excited to come see you soon!

Tonya

Oh, what a sweet tribute to all you are thankful for. I am thankful for you Shauna! I'm just sad we don't get to see each other more:0(