CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

ITS PUMPKIN PATCH TIME BABY!!












Every year we go to a local pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins! The pumpkin patches here in Oregon are absolutely amazing. They have soo many to choose from! They all have soo many cool things to do. I just went to one last week with a friend and it had this huge pirate ship made out of hay. I am talking A HUGE PIRATE SHIP! It was amazing! There is also another one that has a boat ride and you sail through the "haunted" waters. And then during the boat ride a huge "sea monster" jumps out of the water. It is sooo cool!My goal this year is to go to the "little people big world Farm". It is only 30 minutes away...and since i am a huge fan of the show...i cant wait to go! I love to go to pumpkin patches! I love this time of year!!

As a family we usually go to a pumpkin patch called Lee Farms! It is close to home and the boys love it! We did the hay ride, checked out all the farm animals, and then the boys worked hard to pick out their pumpkins. We had a blast Sat night at the pumpkin patch. The boys cant wait to carve their pumpkins. And to top it all off the weather yesterday was amazing!

Some highlights of the night were: watching the boys be amazed by all the baby farms animals. The farm animals were adorable. They were all sooo little! They also loved seeing the tiny little puppies. We also loved watching both Mr. C and little G try to pick up pumpkins that were heavier than them. I would try to help the gavinator and he would get soo mad. He wanted to do it by himself...just like his big brother. Thus the picture above with his grouchy face when i was trying to help him hold the pumpkin!! Little G was scared of the hay ride. It was hilarious. He didn't want to sit on the hay at all. He would say "scary scary". I am not sure if it was the wagon, or they hay, or maybe it was all the people on the hay ride..but he refused to sit anywhere but my lap....it was funny because when it was over he wanted to do it again! Crazy kid! We were never able to get a family picture :( This is something i usually look forward to doing every year..but my boys have become stinkers when it comes to taking their pictures. I was lucky to even get the ones i did! oh well..i did capture our day for the most part! We had a blast! I love pumpkin patches!





5 comments:

Shawn

Pumpkin time!! What a fun tradition to do with your boys! I absolutely love C's hair short. He is quite the little handsome boy. Are you coming for Thanksgiving?? I hope so!! We miss you guys tons. The boys need to play some more! Love you!

Jen

Looks like so much fun! You took some great pictures, too.

Mom OT

That looked like an awesome pumpkin patch!!!! I am on the hunt for on in our area!!! Happy Pumpkining!!!

Tonya

My sis and her family just went to Roloff farms and she said that the Dad, Matt was there telling them where to park. They saw the whole family except the Mom who was out of town. Cool! When you go let us know. We would love to go out there:0)

Jamber

So fun! I love pumpkin patches! I love the pictures! I wanna got to Roloff Farms you lucky duck!