CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Interview With my Son!



So i saw this on my really good friends blog. I loved it! I totally had to join in on all the fun. I sat down yesterday morning during Mr.C's breakfast and I interviewed him. There will also be a few answers where little gavinator decided he needed to pipe in for his answer!! So here it goes...my interview with my 5 year old son!

1. What is something mom always says to you? "UGHHH....she always says,Leave your brother alone! MOM....this is a hard one!

2. What makes mom happy? "Being nice to my brother and cleaning my house and doing that kind of stuff.

3. What makes mom sad? "When i fight with little G."

4. How does your mom make you laugh? "By saying silly words like, trick or treat or pumpkin head. those are soo silly." (can you tell we just set up for halloween)who knew these things would make him laugh!)

5. What was your mom like as a child? "I don't know, that is kinda hard."

6. How old is your mom? "How old are you mom...ughh i don't remember..maybe like 17 or 16..or maybe 13...i don't know"

7. How tall is your mom? "A little bit shorter than daddy is...daddy is the tallest."

8. What is her favorite thing to do with you? "i like to go to halloween and get candy. I like my halloween decorations and i like to pretend play." ( i think he thought what does he like to do:))

9. What does your mom do when you are not around? "UGHHHH! i don't remember, so i think you should just put that."

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "what does famous mean?"

11. What is your mom really good at? " Hmmm.....pulling out weeds, and tying my shoes, and getting little G dressed...well you are just good at everything!"

12. What is your mom not really good at? "ugh..probably fixing the fence where the neighbor dog trys to break through to get joey and echo. I think that you cant do that...but mommy I can...daddy showed me how. I will have to show you sometime!"

13. What does your mom do for her job? "you go to clubsport and you work with daddy!"

14. What is moms favorite food? "what do like mom? maybe pancakes with sprinkles..you know the rolled ones with jelly inside."

15. What makes you proud of mom? little G:"i dont know" Mr. C:"I dont know either."

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? little G:" I dont know" Mr.C:" one of the Ben 10 watch guys..maybe the good alien." ( i have no idea who that is:)

17. What do you and your mom do together? MR C: "ughh..(he is thinking really hard) We do everything together!" little G:"we colored"

18. How are you and your mom the same? MR C: "we both have dark hair." Little G: " i dont know."

19. How are you and your mom different? "because mommy has longer hair and i have shorter hair..duh!"

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Mr C:" because she just loves me very much." little G: "i dont know!"

This so fun to do. And it cracks me up what kids say! I tag Shawn, Joce, Amber Nicki, Tonya, Annie, and whoever else wants to do this!

7 comments:

Hesses Madhouse

Way to go at being really good at everything! I already knew that. And all of this at only 13 years of age. Wow! I'm truly impressed. What cute boys!!!

Family

That is really sweet!! I am going to do it on my blog.
That's funny he thinks you are 16, 17 or maybe 13. That would make you 11,12 or 8 when you had him. WOW!

M

This is sooo funny! I love his answer about how tall you are. That's sooo smart! Just think of the good laughs we'll all have when we read this to our boys when they are teenagers!

Tonya

I am so excited to do this with Eli and Ivy! Be looking for it:0)

Mom OT

Cute Boys!!!! I have to say you do only look 13!!!

Shawn

I did this a while ago with both of my kids. You can see their funny answers on my blog! Kids say the darndest things, don't they?

Angelica's Family Adventures

Way cute! I totally need to do this one. Oh, I tagged you on my blog.