CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!






We had a very fun halloween....We had a scary vampire, and the dark knight (as little gavinator says "I'M BATMAN")..We also had joey who really wanted to be robin!! The kids had a great night. We want to wish everyone a very "Happy Halloween". For all you twilight lovers....dont you think MR.C looks just like Edward!!! What a cutie!!!!

Funny story from this morning:
This morning I had to work for two hours and then go and pick up Mr.C from preschool. Mr. C got to dress up today for school and so then little G wanted to dress up to go to work with me. So we had him dress up in his play batman costume. As we were driving..he says "..miss RRReerrrr"(that is how he says his brothers name)He isnt so fond of going to work with me unless his big brother is there with him. He really misses Mr.C when we bring him to school and then drive away. I told little G that everything would be ok and that we would see Mr.C after school. I told him that we are going to have sooo much fun at club sport. I then told him everyone will be soo excited to see his batman costume. (when mr. c is not at club sport with us, then little G spends alot of time crying while i am working) He looks at me with this really concerned face and says..."mommy...fun...but dont leave batman." It was adorable. He didnt want me to leave poor little batman. He hates it when i dont work with him in kids world...he likes me to be with his age group so then technically i get to be with him...but the minute i leave for another age group he is gets sooo upset. I told him Batman is brave and loves kids world...I told him there is no crying at kidsworld and that work is fun...He then looks at me and says "ya fun..but a little bit scary!" That silly little boy!




9 comments:

Nicki

He totally looks like Edward! And the one with little G flexing his batman muscles - priceless. I'm sorry we didn't get to see you guys - we need to hang out tomorrow or something.

Family

Happy Halloween!! What cute kids. He does look like Edward. I didnt know you worked at Club sport sound fun to me.

Mom OT

Cute Costumes!!! I especially love Joey!

Nick and Amera

Shauna, I WOULD LOVE TO MOVE TO OREGON!! What would we do there though?? I mean really?? I do hair and nick is in school for art....I wonder what the possiblities are for us there!!! I would LOVE to live right next door to you...not down the street, but RIGHT NEXT DOOR. Oh man, you'll probably wish you never invited us up there!! haha. Anyway, your boys as always are adorable and scary! Coy would love your kids, I know he would. Ummm, k, so i cannot believe you met little people big world!!! what!!! i love watchign that show, its pretty fun. Im just waiting for the day I can meet a jazz player.....Anyway, love you!! hope all is going well, I need to add you to my list of blogs, but nick did something so I dont know how, i'll have him add you today I promise! thanks for keeeping in touch. How's that for a novel??

Angelica's Family Adventures

We love the costumes! Jeff says hi!

tara

The boys look awesome! Love Mr. C's vampire face...we miss you guys!

Tonya

I LOVE the vampire costume! Great job on that one. Little G is adorable. Is he really talking that well? Seems impossible that he could speak such big boy sentences. Glad you had a fun halloween, but sorry you weren't at our party:0( We missed you.

Shawn

Oooooo.....scarey! C looks very authentic and G looks very cute as batman. Can you believe that November is here already?!

The Bullocks

Hi, how are you. it's so fun to see your blog and your cute kids. How fun that you went and saw the little people big world" family. I love that show.
and how fun living in Oregon. We just moved back to Utah from Spokane, so kind-of close to you. Katie