CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

The little Gavinator

So i have been trying to work with the little gavinator to start helping him learn to get dressed by himself. He is soo independent that he does not want you to help him do anything. So the other day i had asked Mr. C and little gavinator to run upstairs and get dressed. This is how little Gavinator looked when he came down. He runs up to me and says "yook.. mom... yook at me" He was soo proud of how he had gotten himself ready..helmet/rainboots and all..He didnt even care that he didnt have pants or a shirt. He then took off into the garage. He got into his "car" and he was off. I love these little boys..they always make me laugh!

This is little gavinator smiling for the camera..so proud!


here he is heading off to the garage!

here he is getting into his "car"

3 comments:

Family

What a cutie!! I love the boots. He sounds like darren. OH my the world is going to end if I even try and help darren.

Nick and Amera

oh I just wanna pinch those little chubby leggs! He is so cute shauna and your right, he and coy would be nothing but cute trouble together. Hey...atleast they'd be cute at being naughty...never heard that one before!! Anyway, you are the best, thanks for all your comments on my blog! I think your kids are so awesomely handsome. I love how fun you are with them! If I only had your energy to be a fun mom like you are!!! Love you!!

Jamber

Ha Ha so cute, I think he look just fine. :)