CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GAVINATOR!!!!!

Me in the hospital after having little G

little baby G

Our little Man!

Wow...today is little G's 2nd Birthday! Happy Birthday Buddy! I cant believe two years has already passed since i had my little baby boy! I was laying in bed last night at about midnight and i sat there thinking to myself, wow...i was in the hospital two years ago and i was one hour away from having this little boy.
Little G is such a funny little guy. He is always making us laugh and he has quite the since of humor. He loves batman and pirates. When we are at home he is always getting in his batman costume. He loves that costume. He also loves to try to be just like his big brother and his friends. He is soo proud of his 2nd birthday today. When he woke up, i went in to sing to him and he said, " yeah Two!! And then he holds up 4 little fingers and says two, two over and over again..hahaha we are still working on his numbers:)We sure love you little G and we want to wish you a very very Happy Birthday today!!

8 comments:

Tonya

Happy birthday Gavin! Rylie loves that you call him the Gavinator. She thinks it sounds cool:0)

The Mac Clan

Happy birthday Gavin!!! I cannot belive he is two. That means it has been two years since we've been up there cause he was just little when we were there. Guess it is time for another visit

Family

Happy Birthaday Gavin!!
We sure hope you have a great day today. My kids wish they could be with you eating birthday cake and opening presents. I cant believe he is 2. Time sure passes quickly.

Hesses Madhouse

Wow, Shauna! Should anyone be allowed to look THAT good after just having had a baby? What a cute family you have!

Jamber

Oh my he is cute!!! Happy Birthday!!!

The Mac Clan

vegas is tomorrow night. And boy do I need it after the week at work

Nicki

I can't believe how little he was, and yeah you looked awesome for having just had him :) I just tagged you on my blog so go check it out :)

Shawn

We are the most awful cousins! We were going to call for both of your boys birthdays and then forgot! You can beat me up on Thanksgiving. We love you guys and hope that you are all doing well.
Love to all and happy birthday to your two cutie boys
Shawn and fam