CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

SWIM TIME!!!








There is nothing better than the joys of swimming! I have always loved swimming. I always loved being in the water. I was very very lucky to have grown up with a pool. I remember many days and nights being spent hanging at the pool. I have always enjoyed being in the water and having a good time. I love how my kids are the same exact way. They love love love the water! I love love love summertime, so we can all enjoy swimming! This was just a fun day at the pool with two of my best friends in the whole world and their adorable kids of course...I only wish the pool was in my backyard!:)... though i guess that is a blessing it is not because seriously i would never get anything done...we would always be that water!!





3 comments:

The Mac Clan

good thing you like water, cause I hate it. I will go in to my knees and then stop. So aunt Shauna will be the swimming part of any future in our family,

Tonya

We LOVE the water too and have spent hours in it this summer. My Ivy is fearless and kinda freaks me out sometimes, but other than that we LOVE swimming:0) When are you going to the fountains next?? We loved that place!

Family

How fun... We want to go swimming with you... The kids are just growing up way to fast. I cant wait until we live alittle closer.. Then they can enjoy playing together alittle more often. Give the kids a big hug and kiss.