CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.C

Little baby C, one week old

One year old!

Mr.C Two years old

3 years old!!

4 Years old!



5 years old!!! WOW!!!


It is soo hard to believe that my little boy is already 5 years old! It seems like just yesterday i was in the hospital trying to prepare myself to be a mommy! We are very very grateful for this little boy in our lifes. I have been thinking about time and how fast it flys by. It is also hard to believe that we have been here in portland for 5 years, and before that were were in seattle for a year and a half. It is hard to believe that we have been away from utah for that long! Crazy! We miss all of our friends and family we left behind but just know we think about you often! I just want to wish Mr. C a Very Very Happy Birthday! I am going to help him do a post later about his special day!!

8 comments:

The Mac Clan

Happy birthday Connor. We love you and miss you. Tell your mom that I said you don't have to go to bed tonight. Love Uncle B and Auntie Chirss

Angelica's Family Adventures

Happy Birthday Conner!
I have a picture of me holding you when we were up there. I love the picture!

Family

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.C

We sure wish we could be there, to help you celebrate the big 5.
Time really does fly. You sure are one amazing kid. I love all the pictures, you sure are cute.

Love xoxoxo
Jocie,Dallen,Darren,Matt

Brett and Becca Muir

I can't believe you have a 5 year old. It just seems like yesterday that we were in high school. Your boys are so dang cute!!!

Rochelle Barlow

happy birthday!! Benji just saw your pictures and got so excited! His old friends!! My old friends, soo sad! I can't believe he's 5!! Wow!! You're getting old Shauna - ha ha! love you!

Nick and Amera

He is a dang cute kid shauna! What a freaky thing to think you have a 5 year old, I mean, are we really that grown up and better yet, mature to have children that old? Maybe your just better than me, because honestly, I want to slap myself just knowing that I have a 2 year old! Cute but out of controll!!
Cute family!

JS Fight

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. C!!!! You are such an adorable kid!!!!! Time has gone way too quickly!

Mom OT

Sorry that last comment was me!