CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cant get enough !




So lately, it has seemed like life is throwing us constant curve balls. There will come a time when I will be able to freely talk about these curve balls, but for now they are all still weighing heavily on my mind. With life, comes trials. As part of Heavenly Father's plan, all people experience adversity during their lifetime. Trials, disappointments, sadness, sickness, and heartache are a difficult part of life, but with the help of the Lord they can lead to spiritual growth, refinement, and progress.

With trials comes your ability on how you handle these trials. I choose to handle mine with everything I got..though not easy and at times it is VERY HARD. I know that one day i will look back and i will be able to say I made it through...I cannot wait to for the day when we all can say we have made it through our trials.

I feel like I have rolled with the punches pretty well, but there does come a time when i just feel like I am only human. There are times when I feel like I am not coming up for air...but i always know I will never be alone. I have a huge amazingly supportive family. I love them all soo much.

I also have been blessed with some amazing friends! I know that i can turn to any of these people, and I know that they will have my back! They would do anything to help!
I guess you could say I have been in a "funk" for some time, if u want to call it that. I mean "funk" in my world can have alot of different definitions. But anyhow..i just wanted to let those I am close to know, that I have not meant to exclude certain family or friends from my life. I, when times get stressful, can tend to "pull away" a little, so i feel like I am not burdening others...I know it is silly and not logical..but it is something i am trying to move past.

I guess i just watned to say Thank you friends, and Thank You family for not giving up on me! I love you all soo much!

I don't know what i would do without these people! I love you guys!

I have some amazing friends here in P-town! Moving here 7 years ago, we came to this state not knowing anybody or anyone. We did not have family here. I do know, that I have met some AMAZING people here! They have become "my family". These people are so amazing! I wish I could clone them, and pass them out to everyone. Everyone needs friends like these! They have watched my kids grow up! I have watched their kids grow up! We have sooo MANY AMAZING MEMORIES! They have been our "family" away from family. You each have been my rock when I have needed it. You have cheered me up when i have been sad. You make me laugh. You have helped me through some insanely stressful times. No matter what, you are there. You help me get through my crazy days. You are all constantly by my side...through thick and thin. I get teary eyed just writing about how blessed I am for having the bestest friends and family in the world!

I love you guys! Thank you for just being you..and thank you for helping me be a better person. It is this group of people (u know who u are)that will never know how I could ever "repay" them for their generosity and love! They are the BEST! I am soo grateful that I have met these people! Thank you friends! Thank you for being the BESTEST FRIENDS I could ask for! Thank you for becomming my FAMILY!

ok that is about all the mushy stuff I could handle for know. It is time to tackle the day...and unfortuntely it will be filled with the neverending pile of laundry!:)

4 comments:

M

I'm not exaggerating when I say I cannot function without you. I hate your trials almost as much as you do because not only are they turning your life upside down... they are turning mine upside down too. The reason you have so many supportive friends is because YOU are so awesome and supportive of us. This is why we NEED you. I hope things turn around for you really soon. You deserve the best!

Tonya

I'm sorry your in such a funk. I miss you Shauna Christensen. It was great to chat with you the other day. How great that you have such determination to get through your trials with a smiling face. It will make all the difference in your life and in the lives of your family. You really are quite the awesome chica.

Dayna

Shauna,
I am coming to help with laundry, and anything else I can.

I agree, you are amazing.

Remember the saying: Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I love you, Dayna

Shawn

Heya, sweet Shauna! If there is anything I can do to help lift your spirits, please do not hesitate to ask. You and your cute family are in our prayers. We love you guys sooo much and want the best for you. BIG GIGANTIC HUGS TO ALL!!!!!