CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

TEN YEARS !



(sorry the pics are crazy and not sized right..they were the only ones i could fit into the computer scanner and actually got them to work..i love being computer stupid!!)

It was February 29, 2000....Ten years ago...on a cold but beautiful sunny day...! We have been through sooooo much in our little 10 years of marriage. I must say, even when the times are ROUGH....and we feel like giving in... I realized that we still do have each other. Through the good and the bad...and the happy and the sad. If we can get through all that we have these last ten, and we survived..then I know without a doubt we will get through whatever lies ahead. Thank you for never giving up on me! Thank you for lifting me up when I needed you.

10 years!!!!

Happy anniversary Jesse....thank u for saying "yes" 10 years ago.


ALso.. Thank you for asking me to marry you again last night on our date...It made my heart melt....I know I am not an easy person to live with. I know that there are times when I am just a big pain in the butt....but....I do thank you for loving me no matter what!


As I sit here remembering our day, I wanted you to read the words of "our" song that u sang to me that day....



When the rain is blowing in your face
And the whole world is on your case
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love

When the evening shadows and the star appear
And there is no one to dry your tears
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love

I know you haven't made your mind up yet
But I would never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met
There's no doubt in my mind where you belong

I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling down the avenue
There ain't nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love

The storms are raging on rolling sea
And on the highway of regret
The winds of change are blowing wild and free
You ain't seen nothing like me yet

There ain't nothin' that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends of the earth for you
Make you happy make your dreams come true
To make you feel my love


How real these lyrics are!!! I love you babe! Happy Anniversary!

6 comments:

Mich and Nate

ten years! holy cow! That is awesome!!!!!! CONGRATS! Love your guys wedding pics! I am so happy for you guys hope you had a great anniversary!

tara

YAY for you guys! Congrats on your anniversary! Sure love you guys

Nicki

AWWWW you guys are so cute! And yay for your bling!

Anonymous

I didn't know you guys have been married longer then us. Congratulations on the 10 years! You both look so young in your wedding pics! Love it!

Tonya

You made me get teary eyed, woman!!! Happy 10th anniversary. I love you Shauna. I don't get to tell you that often enough:)

Shawn

Has it been ten years already?? My, how time flies!! Here's to another ten years!