CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Must be My boy...


I just woke up from a very relaxing Sunday nap...It was GREAT! the first nap that i have been able to take without the help of melatonin! it was nice.

I proceed to hang out in the computer room..hubby and the con man are hanging out doing father son video game time.

Anyhow..i get the privilege of having lil gavinator climb up my computer chair and then ,("blast" his term) or "jump" (in my terms),off my chair. He climbs up the back of my chair, giggling his little brains out and them jumps as far as he can. I am sitting here thinking of how good i really do have it. I like nothing more then to see my kids have this much joy in their eyes. He is soo happy...it is pure happiness. I for one second start to envy what little u have to do to make him happy. My kids are such great strengths for me. Especially when going through some hard times. Today, I needed a reminder, that Its "the simple things" that make it worth it...it makes my trials not go away..but at least for the moment, i am able to step back, and have joy.

As he is scaling the back of my chair, as if he is spider man...I hear these "noises"...Then with evertstep he makes..a little noice escapes. It then "clicks" in my brain that he is farting..and with every step he is making, a new little "fart" comes out....That is when we both start rollin...we are laughing soo hard, i cannot recover...

....And then we both get to experience joy and happiness...we are both laughing soo hard and soo long i think i need to stop typing and go find my inhaler...i am pretty sure i just gave myself an asthma attack!

5 comments:

Dayna

Oh Shauna,
Thank you for sharing. We all need simple joys in our life. I love you Shauna.

Love, Dayna

Anonymous

I love that last picture of him. It is adorable.

I need to be better about finding joy in the little things.

Michelle

Tonya

Awesome! Cute little Gavin. We should have him and Ivy do a fart contest. She rips the most manly fluffers!!!

Nicki

Well there is certainly no doubt that little Gavin is your boy. I can just picture his face when it happened!

Family

that is so funny!!! I hope things get better. love you guys.