CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lots to Catch up on!

I am not sure why the blogging got put on the back burner. I guess with all the craziness of the holidays..having my family come and visit.(which was super duper fun)...and then heading out of town for Christmas I guess I have seriously slacked. I need to catch up on so much! In the meantime..i promise i will catch up eventually i just had to post this picture of the boys..




We went and saw Santa before we left town. The boys had been looking forward to it. Mr. C was telling the gavintaor all about santa and how cool he was. Lil Gavin was super excited. I mean the kid had been talking ForEVER about seeing santa and telling him what a good boy he had been. He was also super excited to ask for his "Batcave"!

We finally got down to see santa. On the way i was thinking that since lil gavin is now 3 he most likely would not scream on santa's lap. It actually kinda made me sad in a way...my baby is 3. I had a flashback from when conner was 3 and we saw santa and he LOVED him. He couldnt wait! I kinda think that 3 years old is the time when the kids really get into Santa Claus. The boys talked about him all the time. They could not wait. They were getting soo antsy waiting in line. They even drew him picture's of what they wanted...
Mr.C's

The gavinators


When it was the boys turn, lil G nervously looked at me..then lil gavinator started to hold my leg and hide behind it. Me, being the awesome parent that i am, pick the lil man up and set him on Santa's lap. Santa starts to chuckle... And well...sadly the pictures say it all!

I then went through memory lane with our pictures and ran into this from christmas time 2008:
Too funny!

And i could not leave out Mr. C from 2005! Whats even better is he didn't believe me when i told him he used to cry on santa's lap too...so when he saw this picture he started laughing and told me he was Mr. Crying pants!

2 comments:

Dayna

Conner is sure mister cool in those pictures. I loved their Santa letters. So cute. Thanks for sharing. I love reading your blog!

Love you

Tonya

Gotta love those frowny face pictures! Too funny. I miss you friend.