CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Oh the places he sleeps....

I was heading up the stairs one night..only to barely miss stepping on this....





I walk into my boys room to kiss them goodnight...and i see this...





I have found him like this numerous times during nap time too...but he has toys surrounding him.


I have blogged before about him sleeping here..




Apparently the bed is not good enough. this crazy kid...and the places i find him sleeping. I don't get it..i cannot sleep anywhere but my bed...and this nut could sleep wherever...whenever..and totally be fine with it. Gotta love it!

1 comments:

Seth

its so amazing that someone that can look so cute and peaceful when he is asleep can be such a terror when he is awake :)

miss you guys