CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

The "Broken" Fork!

So last weekend i got a babysitter. We were going to go out with seth and tara, dayna(they were visiting). We were meeting up with our family doctor, who is a good family friend. Seth used to shadow him when he lived with us, so when Dr.Andy found out about him coming to visit, we planned to get together. Not to mention he also wanted to meet seth's awesome wife Tara. It was such a fun night being able to sit and visit with Dr. Andy and his wife.

When we got home katie(the one in charge of the kids for night)had a cute little story about gavin. She was feeding him dinner. He was using his fork but he should have been using his spoon. His fork was not working well. She said he looked at her, and said,"My fork not working...it is broken...it needs some batteries.!" hahaha..he thought that if his fork had batteries, then it would miraculously start to work the way he wanted it! gotta love this kid!

2 comments:

Nicki

Oh little G, that kid cracks me up.

Dayna

Little G certainly has my heart. I loved staying up with you guys. You are a party waiting for a place to happen. I had a ball. I loved the two little faces at my bed side in the morning saying " we picked our books, Grandma."
I am going through withdrawal. No one wants me to read to them here.
I love you guys.
Mom C