CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

These Men!

While the girls are off watching the Bachelor...this is what i come home to the boys doing....

(Jesse, Ben and Greg)

NO... greg and ben are not a couple..they are both happily married to the cutest wife's ever..hehehe though, in this picture it appears they are one happy couple!


It was 3D night with the TV!


And when the girls are off shopping...this is what we come home to see the boys doing....






Hours upon hours of rockband!! YEAH!! Go God's little punch lines!! Rock IT!!Thanks goodness that rockband was created! now we get to shop until we drop then come back and rock out with our hubbies to rockband until all hours of the night!

2 comments:

M

That's hilarious. Seriously, now that there's rockband there's been a lot less complaining about our shopping habits!

I'm glad our husbands have each other...

Reagan Family

Hey lady, send me your email so I can invite you to my blog, because I know how much you love love love looking at it! Just teasing! anniezreagan@gmail.com

P.S. Eat my middle toe!