CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My baby turned 4!!

I cannot tell you how crazy it is that my little baby is the Big 4 years old! ..It just blows my mind he is soo big..I still remember this...





It seems just like yesterday that I was admitted into the hospital... and the doctor told me i would not leave until I had my little man going home with me!!


**(warning)** you will see a hugely prego bare belly! carry on at your own risk)



I waited as patiently as I could, while laboring by my lonesome.. while my husband had to drive over from work..in the worst traffic EVER..about 2 hours to to exact!..but thank goodness...He made it!

I was able to have J's sister(my sis in law), the one and only Alex (aka bethany) also be able to be there....


I am also soo grateful I was able to have one of my besties aka Miguel(love love her nickname) be there to witness the birth of gavin! It meant soo much me to me to have her there..and I know this is something I will NEVER EVER FORGET! I am soo happy that i was able to share this moment with her!!






..............Then at 12:04 am on August 1st, 2006...the Gavinator made his Debut!!
He weighed in at 6lbs 13oz!




Our little family!!




Little Gavintar is such a joy! He is always making us laugh! He says the funniest things! I just love him to pieces! I love that still every night he wants to snuggle his mama and he still plays with my hair the way he did when he was just a baby. I love that the first thing he does when he wakes up..is he runs into my room just to snuggle me and get his loves in. I love that about 5 min into snuggling he asks every morning without missing a beat, "im hungry..can u get me breakfreast"! I love that he tells me he loves me to the "stop sign and back..and also to his bones and back" I love that he and his big brother are the best of friends. They of course fight like no other on occasion..but they truly are the BEST of friends. I also love when he comes up to me and asks for "gessert" (dessert)!Its one of those words that I dont want him growing out of..it makes me smile!





This year, with the help of one of my besties ...we created these:




>
Little gavinator was sooo excited about them!

Here I am working hard on these little mini Darth Vader's...


notice the pile of icing on my hand because the bag got a hole in it, and I was trying soo hard not to screw these up!It was a tricky balancing act to keep the lines straight and not spill piles of icing all over them!





He had a blast at his birthday party..we opted for the same "water party" that we did for conner. The kids love the fountains and there is nothing better than hosting a birthday party that ALL the kids LOVE..not to mention it is FREE!!!

Of course this game was once again a #1 hit!



He was super excited to get his "own" scooter, now he and the con man can each haul off like crazy boys up the street.





He is soo funny..he has always been amazing at riding the razor scooter..He started riding a scooter when he was just barely one and a half...and so when he got his own ..he could not wait to do his "tricks" like hold one foot in the air! This picture just makes me laugh..he is soo silly!



I am sooo grateful for this little man! He brings so much joy to our lives!! Happy Birthday little gavinator! We sure love you!!!

2 comments:

Shawn

soooo....we suck again! I really a calendar that has everyone's birthdays on it!! Happy birthday Gavin!! You look so awesome riding your scooter. We can't wait until you and your cousins can ride together! Love you lots and lots little man!

Unknown

Love this boy