CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 27, 2010

Difficult Chapter to close

So I have for sure neglected my thoughts, and journeling on this blog lately, due to the extreme craziness around here. I have been meaning to document what we have been doing..but every time I sit down to get my thoughts gathered..it would just be too hard and i have been soo busy, I couldn't follow through. I am pretty sure from here on out nothing can be as hard to get through, or as difficult as this last year has been that's for sure. We are heading in with Faith that we are ready for our upward hill of good things to happen!


As we speak..the house has been torn upside down.Here is some picture proof!








We are getting ready for our "Fresh Start" and making our way back to the "promised land". The land where I actually thought I would never return to.

But the upside, this "promised land" is where our family's reside...so it will be UBBER nice to be able to see them more than once or twice a year. The kids are suuuuuper EXcited to live close to grandpa's and grandma's and cousins. The boys have been doing amazingly awesome as we have gotten the packing kicked into high gear. they haven't shown much stress at all for the relocating..they are both excited. For me that is a huge blessing. I will also enjoy being able to see my long lost nieces and nephews that will visit ut..because every other time they have been..we have been here so i am really excited to make that relationship with them!

But of course as luck would have...exactly 5 days ago..and also one week from when we are to depart from this amazing land in Oregon,my hubby broke his foot. (This will have to be a blog post in and of itself)....it is really sad it happened, but it does kinda make me laugh thinking about the story behind it. J has been going crazy not being able to help with the packing and moving. Though i am super grateful he is very happy and super pleasant while he is on his "happy pills". I tell you, it is nice to have him make me, and my friends laugh for hours on end every night. I don't mean just a little laugh..we usually all end up rolling on the floor and some of us have laughed so hard we have literally peed our pants(no names). I tell you, I have decided laughter heals the hurt and sadness, so this has been GREAT therapy for me during this transition.

My hubby and his super cute smile from his Happy pills!


Here are some cool pics of the foot: (these were taken 5 days after the break..)
the swelling is still pretty knarly and the brusing is starting to pop out and say hi






Lets just say the last week has been INSANE. I have only cried, oh, about a BAZillion times.. I have the bestest friends who have been here to help me get through all of this, so i am not alone. I love my friends..like ALOT. They have been through some amazingly hard times with me..and they have helped me to ride through this storm....FOR that I am forever grateful for them...I heart you my besties..(you know who u are!) I love you sooo much!

I also am grateful for my family. We have had an outpouring of love and support as they too have all stepped up to help us with the relocating back to this "promised land". I truly have the best family one could ask for. I heart you too family members(you know who u are!)The sacrifice that soo many have made to help..either a phone call to say they love me or those that have stopped their busy lives to help me with the move have meant more to me than you will ever know..thank you!

Well..I will have to write and post more about some really fun adventures of our time in Ptown! I love it here..I will miss you OREGON! LIKE ALOT! You will forEVER have a SPECIAL PLACE in my heart..and I hope one day, i can make my way back here! This will prob be the last post before we head off in the uhaul in just 3 short days...:(
Destination: the "promised land"

3 comments:

Liz

BOOOO! oh, and his foot is NASTY!

M

If I didn't like you so much, I'd hate you for doing this to me. I will miss you more than you'll ever know. Please move back soon.

Weird. My word verif is "haterc." That's me right now. :(

Tonya

Wow, we just got back from vacation and I am trying to get caught up on reading some of my favorite blogs. I can't believe that your already in Utah. That's crazy!!! I'm sorry for all the insaneness and I hope you find peace and much happiness in the promised land:) I have a special place in my heart for you...even though it's been FOREVER since we actually saw each other. Thank goodness for groovy technology so we can keep up on each other's lives! I hope Jessie's foot is feeling better. That looks pretty nasty!