CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

SOOO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON!

We have had quite the last month. I have lots to blog about and lots to catch up on. I need to start off with the first of events that have happened in this household..

this little man graduated from kindergarten:


We are soo proud of this guy. He did soo well in school this year! We ABSOLUTELY LOVE his teacher Mrs. Haynes! She was soo awesome to plan a special graduation ceremony just for conner. We were leaving town for utah on the day of his real ceremony. She didn't want conner to miss out, so she threw him his own special party. It was sooo sweet of her and it really made me happy. We were so glad we were able to be apart of that special day! I also love that conner got to be the kid of honor for his last day of school. He thought it was soo cool to get his own graduation day!



I love how gavin loves being right in there with the kids in conners class!!



I love how his teacher had the kids get each others "autographs" it was soo cute watching conner go around to his friends and have them sign his paper!


Conner was showing daddy how to play a game at school.


I had to add this picture of conner and his best friend, jordan. I just loved her classic look on her face when I took this picture. It made me laugh sooo hard. I love how conner is all smiles..but she is a typical girl with her little smirk. gotta love it:


We are very proud of you little conner nonner! We are soo excited to start the next adventure of first grade with you!


We also cannot forget this cute little boooooger
who also graduated from his preschool class: I am soo going to miss this preschool sooo much. I highly recommend the high schools "teens and tots" program. It is soo awesome.

The teenagers give each kid an award for the year and little gavin received the most likely to be the next "tony hawk" award. I was laughing pretty hard because it fits his personality to the "T"!
gavin getting his awesome award!


Gavin loved having his teenage buddys! (these girls taught him throughout the school year!) they were so sad to hear that gavin is not going to be able to return. (I sure hope this program exists in utah)



Gavin and his favorite teacher Sara(she is the one is charge! We love her!)


Gavin and his best friend Olson. These two boys are two years apart but they are inseparable. They had so much fun in preschool together. I just loved this picture!


And yes..that is my little boy in the middle of the graduation attempting to stand on his head for everyone to see! (gotta love this kid)



Anyhow, I have soo much more to write about: Stay tuned:...more to come: our trip to utah with some EPIC stories and some EPIC PICS to follow!

3 comments:

Nicki

Yay for graduating!! If you include the cave story in your utah post I may just die from laughter :)

Dayna

Thank you Shauna for blogging about the boy's graduation activities. I would have loved to be there. I love those boys.

Tonya

Your boys are so cute Shauna!!!