CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Conner!!!!

This super cute little man had his 7th birthday!!









His bday was july 15. I am still in shock that I am old enough to have a 7 year old. We had a really fun birthday this year. He wanted to make sure he could have a party with his super amazing P-town friends before we make the big move. I thought it was a great idea, so we decided to have it at the fountains close to town here. We did his party a few days before his actual birthday. It was soo much fun. We had a blast playing in the water for his birthday.

One of my best friends makes the most AMAZING cupcakes for her family when they have birthdays. Well this year..We decided to have a girls night to learn how to do this amazing cupcake stuff. WE had a blast learning and creating this cupcake.

Lets just say my boy was WAAAAY EXCITED! I wish i had a picture of his face when he saw them for the first time! He totally freaked out! It made my heart happy!





Here are a few pics from con mans bday bash! We had alot of fun.

We played lots of fun water filled games. We had a little relay race. The kids were split into two teams. Each team had to fill up the buckets using the turkey basters. It was super funny to watch the teams try to get this one figured out. Lets just say this game was a little more difficult for some than it was for others..but i couldn't stop laughing watching them all try to get it figured out!





The other game the kids seriously love love loved, was a wet version of hot potato. We had this little ball. You then place a water balloon inside the ball and close it. There is a timer that you wind. We had the kids pass the ball in a circle. When the timer went off, the water balloon popped and got that little kid wet and had to sit in the "hot lava". The last one standing won. I am pretty sure this was the favorite game played! They all loved it.







And of course we had a good ol fashioned water balloon fight. Poor jesse became the main target for all 8 kids! ahahaha..that was hilarious.



The Con Man had such a blast. He has the greatest friends. I cannot tell you how much we are really going to miss being apart of these little guys everyday lives.

My favorite part, was on his actual birthday. I had a few things planned up my sleeve to make the day special for him..then, we let him choose what, and where he would want to eat. I was laughing because the thing he wanted to do: golfing at the driving range, and eat at the famous, sushi train. His favorite food EVER is sushi. IT cracks me up. And he was soo excited to test out his golf bag I had snagged for him at a garage sale a few months back.
I love these pics I took of him golfing!



(getting his practice swing on!)



(clobbers that golf ball!)


love this picture!


LOVE This picture too!


the gavinator getting his turn!


loved how he would run over and set his ball up!



I am sooo grateful that I get to have this handsome lil fellow as my son! happy birthday conner! We sure love you!









.