CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Capturing the memories!!!



Me and the boys just being silly!


I just wanted to post a few fun random pictures of the kids! We even have a few of good ol' Joey!! He actually loves posing for the camera....i couldnt get echo to even sit still long enough to take one...man you can tell that dog is 14! she is like a crochety old lady! The gavinator thought he was pretty funny getting his picture taken of him picking his nose...crazy boy!
This was the only picture i could get with both dogs!!









And the funniest part was joey had gas and he had let one rip while little gavinator was laying on him...after this picture was taken, little G says to me, " eeewww mommy...joey toot! Stinky toot toot!"..and he took off running while plugging his nose! Let me tell you...it did stink..it made my eyes burn....so all the fun picture taking ended and little joey had a date with the backyard for while!

9 comments:

Mom OT

Nice Job on the photos!!!!!! Cute kids!!!! Your boxer reminds me of our when I was little!!!! They do STINK at times! Miss You!

Hesses Madhouse

Very cute! I love how candid you are. Such cute boys!

Brett and Becca Muir

You are such a cute mom and those boys are so dang cute!! I love how they just love that dog i can't wait til avery can play with our dog. Hey let me know if you are ever in utah i would love to see you.

Family

Ok what cute kids. I really like the picture of Gavin and his finger, All I will say is "Hope he picked a winner!!! "

Dont tell matt you sent Joey outside for the day after his stinky toots. He might get the idea and send his pregnant stinky tooting wife outside for 7 more months.

Love ya
Jocie

Shawn

Woot! I'm glad you figured out the black and white setting on your camera! I love the pic of the Gavinator picking his nose. I think all kids need one of those for future black mail!!

Nick and Amera

way cute pictures of your boys Shauna, im not kidding! You get some good shots!! email me all the advise you have, I need it ALL
anjarvis06@hotmail.com

Tonya

Such fun pictures! I feel for Gavin. When I was little my sister and I were riding on the back of an elephant at the zoo when it ripped one. Now, let's talk about stinky with no way down:0(

Mich and Nate

HEY! you need to be a photographer! Those pics were so cute..love the finger up the nose!

POND FAMILY

You guys are so cute!! We miss you!
we are excited to go there for Thanksgiving! It will be so fun! Madi said she wants to bring her bike cuz now Conner can ride his bike!!
Love ya!