CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dino Museum











This place was soo much fun! While i was in Utah for the wedding, i spent one of the days with my parents and my nephew. We all decided to go to the dino museum in Lehi. It was soo fun! The kids all really excited...though i am not sure any one them knew what it really would be like.

My son loves dinosaurs in theory....but i tell you he can get scared pretty fast. His two best friends love love dinosaurs especially T-rex's but Mr.C gets scared really fast. And he even told me he wanted to go to the dino museum but he was a little scared of the T'rexs. And we brought my nephew and he said he didnt even know what a dinosaur was before we went. and i thought "oh great this could backfire" And Little G loves just about anything that roars and is scary so i actually didnt think he would have a problen. It would be an adventure!

I had a blast with my parents. I love spending time with them, and i love how much the boys love them. The museum was soo fun...i mean it was way more exciting than i thought it would be. The first half of the trip all three kids were scarred to death!!! They wanted nothing to do with it...i mean you walk through these rooms They are really dark. There are dinosaur noices going on in the background that sounds like the actual dinosaur. And these freakin fossils are real so they are HUGE!!!! The kids would sneak behind one of us adults into each room and upon first getting inside they all kinda backpeddled backwards a few steps and then they look around wide eyed. They would look over at us adults and make sure "Is this ok? this is really not real, right?"...and then they would proceed with caution! It was funny we had gavin screaming "mommy mommy" and my nephew was ready to run to the front door and leave and conner just stood frozen my me or by his papa. My mom and dad, and I were all kinda chuckling and we just had to keep telling the boys it wasnt real. And if they stuck it out we would soon get to the dino dig and they could play. They made it through in one piece or i should say, The adults made it through in one piece. Going anywhere with 3 very very active boys can be enough to wear anyone out! But it was fun seeing all three boys playing and having a good time. I know my kids loved spending time with their cousin and also with papa and grandma. The day was a blast! the kids loved being with grandma and grandpa and i enjoyed getting to spend the day with my family! I miss them like crazy!

2 comments:

Tonya

Sounds like fun! We went to the Dino museum at Thanksgiving Point last summer. The kids loved the dig pit. Is Thanksgving Point in Lehi or is it a different one??

The Mac Clan

Next time you come we will go to the fire museum. But I have one question. Why is Gavin naked?