CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Back in Town!!




Man this has been such a busy couple of months for us! We just back in town from Utah. We were there for J's brother seth's Wedding. The wedding was sooo amazing and the reception was sooo much fun. I know j and i both loved being able to show Mr.c and little G in person where their mom and dad got married. Mr C loved the temple and it was such a beautiful day on may 6th, the day they got married!I will post some pics of seth and tara later..i still need to download them to the computer. I do have some cute pics of the boys from the wedding. i will try to post those. I loved being able to go back to utah and see family and friends! But congrats Seth and Tara and i hope that you are having fun in cancun!!!!

1 comments:

Tonya

You have been way busy! Cute pics of the boys and i'm so happy for Conner for getting that cast off! You haven't called me yet you big booger! I have to tell you about Belize and I need to hear all your updates!