CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

when life throws you a lemon......take a bite out of these

BEST doorbell suprise EVER~!

check it out~




I mean how could these not cheer you up when you have had an emotionally exhausting week/weekend.

.....to the culprit who made these for me(you know you you are)...you seriously made my night.. and yes, I have to admit I almost peed my pants because I was laughing so hard. These trully did put a smile on my face..in fact, everytime I look at them I start laughing hysterically to the point I actually might have peed my pants ...TMI..sorry.

The best part is, I went to take a bite out of the bottom half, it actually made me feel a little dirty biting the part of the cookie with the string bikini~ just sayin..but of course it didnt stop me. Wonder what the top half will make me feel like...:)I cant wait!

truly..hands down.. one of the BEST gifts EVER to cheer you up when you are feeling down.

0 comments: