CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HOT!!



It is HOT!! and i meant HOT! that is with a capitol H-O_T! It reached a scorching 106 degrees yesterday and today it hit 110...My house has AC...but it cant keep up. I cant EVEN imagine how those with no AC are surviving. I even feel bad for the bums outside who are roasting to death themselves...(did i say bums out loud..i meant transients). I feel bad for the old people who have no AC and have no energy to go out and get in the wet sprinkler to cool down...i feel bad for babies..they have no clue in he&* why it is soo hot and they have to be stuck in a hot carseat to travel..I hate that as soon as you open the door outside it feels like a wall hits your lungs and you cant breath or see cause it is soo hot. I feel like everytime i open the door outside i feel like i am going to die a horrible heat related death. I feel bad for the dogs and cats who have to be outside...I thought by the time i got home from work echo and joey (our dogs) were going to be dead from heat stroke...It was SOOO HOT!(don't worry..they were ok..we cooled them down with spraying them with water multiple times throughout the day...gave them lots of water and made sure they had shade to lay down in) they are surviving but i am pretty sure they are as bugged as i am.) Even joey who hates water and always freaks out, was willing to get sprayed down!

Even with AC, my house is still sitting at 87 degrees right now. That sucks and that is just the downstairs. It is 930 at night...the temp outside has not cooled under 98 degrees..and holy smokes i am going to have to take another cold shower!..I don't want to complain or sound like a wuss...but if i were living in Vegas or Arizona...the hot weather would be fine. The houses have AC and that AC actually works. Plus..I feel more mentally prepared to enter the heat in those states..I am more prepared......the houses have tile inside and i love to lay my hot body across the cold tile to cool down. There are pools in most peoples yards...or if not, at least your neighbor or close friends have a pool to go in.....Here in beautiful Oregon...it is NOT fine to be this hot! seriously....i am done with the HOTTNESS here! The only hotness i want is MY HOTTNESS...I want to be the only hot thing in Oregon! hahahahaha! I'm done..and i would like my perfect 80 degree weather to come back and visit me!

Just make the heat go away...

PLEASE........;)

3 comments:

LCM

It's so true, we have been having a REALLY hot summer here in Texas, even hotter than normal, but I haven't really noticed. Sure our electric bill was outrageous, but other than when the a/c quit overnight, I haven't been bothered by it. I even go to the Y and workout!
But when we lived there, my dad made fun of us for getting a house with a/c. Sometimes, you just need it. Good luck, I hope you don't melt!

The Mac Clan

I just told Brian that I thinkwe really need a trip to Oregon to escape the heat. Never mind. Let me know when it cools off and I will run up then.

Madame Mauri

I understand your pain! I spent two and a half long summers in Arizona, and one of them pregnant!Even when you live there, you are never prepared for 117 degree weather, NEVER! When it is so hot it sucks the life out of you and you can't focus on anything else! Sorry that you are having such a hot summer. :( I hate it when it doesn't cool off at night either. Maybe some cold gatoraid would help?! I never stayed cool in Arizona, even with the AC and the pools (the pools were too hot to swim in even though they weren't heated, they would be like 98 degrees). Hopefully you have lots of cold water and ICE!