CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNER!!!

6 years ago...On the 15th of July 2003... at 10:27 pm...I delivered my
first born. My sweet baby boy, Conner finally entered this world! We were soo excited to have him join our family!
I cant believe that today he is already 6! I cant believe I am old enough to have a 6year old..I swear sometimes I still feel like im 16 and too young to have kids!Conner is such a sweet boy! Happy birthday Conner! You have made all my dreams of becoming a mommy real! We LOVE U Too pieces!!! Thank you for just being you! I love you!

My trip down memory lane!.......

lil baby conner







1 years old




2 years old





3 years old




4 years old





5 years old





The big 6!

7 comments:

Brett and Becca Muir

What a cute little tribute to Conner. He is such a sweet boy, and I hope so happy I was able to meet him. I hope he had a great day!

Family

wow!! 6 years old thats crazy.. Happy Birthday Conner. We sure miss you. Dallen and Darren are singing happy birthday to you right now. They want to call you later.

Reagan Family

I can't believe you have a six year old either. What a good looking kid! Happy Birthday!

M

Ahh, Baby Conner grew up so fast! It as awesome to see the little one-year old Conner. That's what he looked like when I first met you. I swear, he is so dang cute! Happy Birthday!

Mich and Nate

I can't believe you have a 6 year old..you are still a young, hot, mama@! I loved seeing all Conner's pics through the different stages in life. ps. can't wait to check out that sexypeople or something website!

Tonya

Hapy Birthday Conner! We miss you guys too. It's so sad that just because we don't live in the same city it feels like we live a million miles apart. Let's play this summer...too bad it's half way over already! Hope all is happy and well. We really do love you guys:0)

Nick and Amera

Shauna, he's a gorgeous little boy. Seriously, he is a gap model. Im not just saying that. Your kid has the awesomeest features and not only is he a handsome little stud, he's absoluetely darling and gorgeous! Hmmmm, he must be his mommy's little boy :)