CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"Oh Dear...what have i done"

I know that i have not posted in a long long long time. Our computer got nailed with a horrible virus so we have had to completely re-vamp the whole dang thing. Thank goodness for smart brother-in-law who is up here helping us this summer...he is not only helping us, but he is doing a great job at it .. he has also been a life savor when it comes to the helping us fix the freakin computer! phew...thank goodness..we love you James...

So i don't have my pics up and running yet..so i am going to have a ton of posts to catch up on..but i wanted to write about my lovely evening with my two little boys.

We had a super duper fun day out with one of my old friends from high school. She was here visiting her sister from out of town. I was way excited to her. We havnt seen each other for who knows how long..it has been a LONG TIME!! So since she was in town, i could not wait to get together and see her! We had soo much to catch up on!....We had a busy busy super duper fun day. We had a blast and i loved being able to hang out with you Becca!! It was awesome...and i need a copy of those pics!:)I hope my boys didnt scare you off! hahahaha! we want you to come back! hahahaha!

When i got home this afternoon, i was trying to just take it easy and relax, since Sunday to Monday I had the worst case of the stomach flu EVER!!..I was tired..and warn out! It was a super duper fun busy day and I was ready to just relax, and count down the hours until bed time for my little munchkins.

Well the boys were trying to self entertain. I heard alot of giggling and laughing from them on the couch. As i look up, I notice Mr. C has stuffed a towel down his shirt to form a lump. I then notice the gavinator doing the same thing. They were laughing soo hard and i couldn't figure out what they were doing. Their laughter would not stop, and so i looked up to ask them what they were doing...and they told me,"look mom...we made boobs" oh dear!!...I almost died...What on earth...and Why?? ...and that was the game that entertained them for hours until bedtime...All i have to say is "oh dear...what have i done?"

2 comments:

Brett and Becca Muir

Such funny boys! It was so good to see you and your cute boys. You are such a cute mom. Thanks again for Avery's cute little outfit and lunch. I hope we can get down there again soon and bring the rest of the fam. Love ya

Nicki

That's the funniest thing I've heard today :) At least they can entertain themselves!