CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lil Gavinator!!


So i wanted to write a quick post so i don't forget about the funny things my lil gavinator says. He cracks me up! Last nigh,t i was making homemade chicken enchiladas. This recipe i have is a HUGE HIT at my house. Literally... my boys and husband request this meal at least TWICE a week!! I love it cause 1...its super easy and 2...its yumo delisho!!!! So it is a win win situation for us all. I start preparing the chicken and stirring in the re fried beans. The gavinator gets his chair to "help" me. He is right next to me asking me a million questions as to what i am doing. I tell him i am making chicken enchiladas. He says to me "Chick A LADAS" as he pronounced it! HAHAHA yes gavinator i am making Chick A LADAS!!! Thus that is the name that has stuck. So we ATE DELISH super yummy "Chick A LAdas" last night and it was YUMMO!!!

While i am preparing dinner:(side note) its 800 at night. I am just getting to dinner. Jesse and his little brother james are prepping our downstairs bathroom for a RE VAMP!! that is my term for "woohoo...we are getting this ugly downstairs bathroom remodeled!! WOOOOOT!!!" I am soo excited about this. We bought this house 21/2 years ago from a 80+ year old couple. And i tell you what, it has been been quite the working project. Everything(I MEANT EVERYTHING has had to be brought up to DATE. I cannot not even list how many things we have had to remodel and update in this house. So its finally the downstairs bathrooms turn. I realized I never really told the kids that daddy would be doing this today. I had been at work and then i took the boys swimming. While i am preparing dinner at a ridiculous hour gavinator hears some banging and pounding noises. He stops, looks at me..and then runs to investigate what on earth is happening. He runs into the bathroom. That is when i hear this:
"uhhhh ohhhh daddy. Uhhhh ohhhh.....daddy...uhhh...That is a poor choice. Dats(thats) where i go Peez(pee). Dat's naughty."

In the meantime jesse is ripping out some old molding that was in the bathroom above the toilet. Gavin is not at all happy that daddy is tearing up the bathroom. And then i hear..

"daddy...your making it hurt. Your making it hurt.uhhh oh...Daddy u are going to get a timeout.." hahahahahaha..poor kid was concerned. And even funnier that he was concerned that tearing out the molding was hurting the bathroom..hahahaha

We all laughed pretty hard..man..I love these boys...

2 comments:

Dayna

What a cute story. I love that little boy too.

Family

what a cutie!! Tell Jesse to leave that poor boys bathroom alone..lol I love kids they crack me up