CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

There once was this little Easter Grinch...Or was it an easter Grouch.....


Easter was super fun for the boys...
They were so excited about eggs the easter bunny left out in the backyard for them. In fact they were soooo excited they woke up unfortuntely for me, at 600 that morning. But i had a TOn to do that morning so it worked out.
I tried to get some pics of the boys...but this was the best i could do. They wanted nothing to do with picture taking this day! I love Mr.C's forced smile and of course the gavinator is sticking his tongue out.

I thought it was comical that a few sundays ago when i didnt have time to take pics..the boys wanted me to take some, so at least i have these that semi turned out! And they "Kinda" wanted to smile big for the camera!


The day turned out to be great..even though i was "semi" grouchy. It was due to me going to bed WAY tooo late and being up Way too early. I would say jesse thought i had a little easter "Grinchiness" going on:) I told him i definately agreed! I just felt bad that i took all my "grinchiness out on him". Any who...Happy Easter Everyone! I hope that everyone had a fun filled..non grouchy wonderful EASTER day!

2 comments:

Seth

I love the posing and gavin's tongue! Looks like you had a fun easter. We missed you :)

Anonymous

Ahhh grouchy easter, chalk mine up there with yours. Benson was a major grouch! I said the good thing was is that it can only go up from here!

Michelle