CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Why I Love My Dad!

J and little Gavinator at the Zoo!


Mr. C and J just chillen!


The boys just being silly!

Little Gavinator and J


The reasons Why I love My Dad!(from Mr. C)
1. I love to watch "cool" movies with him
2. I love to go places with him.
3. He lets me stay up late.
4. I love golfing with him and baseball and football and soccer and just all the sports
5. I like to read with him.
6. He is the best
7. He is my buddy!
8. I just like him to tickle and give me kisses
9. I just like him
10.I just love my Daddy!
(- Straight from the mouth of Mr.C!)

And little G love you lots and lots too...he loves when you go for walks, let him stay up late, he loves when you read to him and when you play with him. He loves his daddy!As little G will always say " D a d d y!!

And last but not least...Thanks for being such a great father to our kids! I love you very much and i appreciate all you do for our family! Happy Father's Day! We love you very much!!