CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mr. C is now on diaper duty!

So I thought this was a funny story with Mr. C and the little gavinator. They were both upstairs playing and all of a sudden Mr.C runs downstairs and says, " Mom I changed little G's diaper all by myself." Ughhhhh you what????...I thought to myself. This could of gone very wrong...especially if little G still had diarrhea due to his milk allergy. I almost didn't even want to see what kind of war zone i would soon find upstairs.

So i figured Mr. C had attempted it, but i thought for sure The Gavinator would not actually hold still for his brother to do this. I also didn't think that Mr. C would actually be able to figure out how to do it since i have not really showed him how to do it. I thought, well lets head upstairs to see the damage that has been done and then I see little G waiting on the stairs patiently for Mr. C to give his Que to come down. I started to laugh and then Mr.C called down his brother. And this is what i saw as soon as he came down. It is funny because little G was soo excited about this and would pose to show me what his big brother had done!!

It actually turned out not too bad..just a little crooked!hahaha



Little G is soo happy and loves his big brother!


So i think i am officially going to have Mr. C on diaper duty!! hahahaha

6 comments:

Family

can you send Mr.C to my house

Unknown

Seriously, Mr. C needs to come teach my Jacob how to do that action!! That is awesome!! I can't believe little G held still for him to do it! (and knowing you I can only imagine how bad those diarea diapers are! Got a cup?)

The Mac Clan

When I showed Brian this his comment was "Is there something wrong with how he put it on?" Now you know why we don't have kids.

Jamber

I so want Hanna to marry Mr. C, especially now that he can change diapers!

Tonya

What a great big brother! I love the crooked diaper and thank goodness there was no diarhea, or you might not have thought that this scenario was so funny!

Rylie

Very cute. I didn't learn to change a diaper untill I was about eight.