CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 20, 2011

Califor-NI-A Oranges



This morning, I woke up and thought how much I was craving sinking my teeth into this: I know you are looking at this thinking..an orange...really...but seriously..hooly mother of goodness..these are A-freakin-mazing!



We went to california a few months ago. I made it a point to make sure the oranges got loaded into the car.. before even the kids did. The kids didnt mind though because i am pretty sure they ate more of these a day then I did.

If any of you have not sunk your teeth into an amazing california orange around oh like march-ish..then i highly suggest you make a trip to california during that time. you will not be dissapointed.

I promise you will wake up just like I did today, wishing you too had more of of these to eat in your fruit bowl.

1 comments:

Tonya

I don't think I have ever had the priviledge of sinking my choppers into real California orange. Maybe that's the reason I think they're just an OK fruit. Maybe I need to get my buns on down to California!!!