CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

"our day" this day 11 years ago!

On this day, 11 years ago. it became a day, that a tall, strikingly handsome boy and a short, super sassy girl got to make their own holiday. This is something that they will now call "our day" and have it be a happy day to remeninise for the rest of their lives from here through eternity.

there were two people. one of them was a tall, strikingly handsome boy. the other was a short,and extremely sassy girl. these two met and quickly fell in love. And well, at the time, they didn't know each other very long, but they knew they were meant for each other. This tall strikingly handsome boy and this short super sassy girl were young, but look at how far they've come, on this day, 11 years ago.


Here is to 11 years...here is to the next bazillion anniversary's to follow. i love you Jesse. happy anniversary.

we have had our fair share of ups and downs these past 11 years. we have had our bumps in the road of life...but we do have something that i think keeps us going. I have found that marriage, no matter who are are..has its ups and downs. It is how we adapt to these things that happen that will set us apart...and i have come to realize this.....

At the end of the day, all that matters, is the fact that we have EACH OTHER to get us through no matter what lies ahead. I love you Jesse. thank you for being my other half.

the lyrics to the song you sang to me on this day, 11 years ago.

PS.. i still love this song.. always and forever! when i think back to "our day", this day, eleven years ago,I remember how i was so giddy and happy that i got to be the lucky women to be standing at your side...well, i want you to know, i still feel that way. I am still giddy and i am truly happy that i am still that women standing by your side.

when the rain's blowing in your face
And the whole world is on your case
I would offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love

When the evening shadows and the stars appear
And there is no one to dry your tears
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love

I know you haven't made your mind up yet
But I would never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met
So no doubt in my mind where you belong

I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling down the avenue
There ain't nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love

The storms are raging on a rolling sea
And down the highway of regret
The winds of change are blowing wild and free
But you ain't seen nothin' like me yet

There ain't nothin' that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends of the earth for you
Make you happy, make your dreams come true
To make you feel my love

This song still holds true!