CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Creepy Crawler!

In kindergarten, the homework is a monthly project that comes home with your child. It is something the whole family can help their little kinder boy/or girl with.

The Con Mans school homework this month, was to make a spider. He was soo excited to make his spider. The spider needed to have a head and an abdomen. The legs needed to come out of the abdomen. Other than that u could do, or use whatever u wanted to make this spider. This is his creation. All i did was apply the hot glue. He also decided the spider needed a web and live on a stick. I also laughed at the fang's he made. He decided to use a tooth pick, and cut them really small. He then colored them red. Here is the con mans little creepy crawler...


'

And of course the little gavinator made one for his "homework". He loves being doing anything and EVERYHING his brother does. He normally wears shirts, I promise! In this house, if their is a painting project, the shirt is off....I am ok with paint ALL OVER THE TABLECLOTH, but I am not ok with the paint all over their clothes...hahahaha




the gavinator told me the spider was going to get me and the camera...I am DEATHLY AFRAID OF SPIDERS! He thought that was a really funny game to play with his mom!hahahaha

The kids and I had a blast creating these creepy crawlers!

2 comments:

tara

It is amazing how big those two kids are getting. Cant wait to see them at Christmas!!!

Tonya

What a fun school project! Eli would be all over that:0)