CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Gavinator!!

So the birthday's in this family are close together. Conner and Gavin's birthdays are two weeks apart. Mine are Jesse's are a week apart. The boys are in the summer. Mine and J's are in the winter.

I just wanted to give a little shout out to my little baby, the gavinator! Except sadly he is no longer a little baby. I cant believe today he is three. I swear it was just yesterday that i had him. He is such a delight! He has brought soo much to this family! We love him soo much. I am soo grateful for him. Happy Birthday little man...we love you to death!(he would say ..."i not little man...I a Huge boy.") hahahaha.

I love his raspy little truckers voice...i love his sense of humor...i love the way he squints his eyes just like i did when i was little...i love he thinks the WORLD of his older brother!..and would do anything for him!...i love his cute little smile....I love that when he talks he puts the letter "f" in front of his words...He will tell me all the time how much he loves his "frother"(brother)I love how he says "frandma and Frandpa(for grandma n grandpa). I love how he says the word "Trucks"...except it comes sounding like another word like that, but just with the F sound in front! hahaha..oh man, i laugh everytime! I love how he blows me kisses...he blows me the kiss first...then he makes the kissy noise with his lips.(backwards to how it is normally done)..I love how much he makes our family laugh....I love how every night when we put him to bed...he ALWAYS come out at least 3 times. And each time he says..."i just needed to give you a kiss mommy"...or "i just needed a hug mommy" no matter how many time i have hugged and kissed him goodnight..!!!oh the list could go on for days and days...WE JUST love everything about this boy...head to toe! I love my amazing boys! I love them both soooooo much! They are the world to me! Thank you little gavinator for joining this world 3 years ago...and thank you for being my "huge boy"!

Happy birthday Buddy...we sure do love you to pieces! A look down memory lane!


























2 comments:

Mom OT

Happy Birthday Mr. G!!! I can not believe he is three!! Time has flown! I hope you guys have survived the heat! Post pics from your beach reunion!! I can't wait to see!!!

M

Holy Cow! I forgot how small he was when he was born. He is so funny and I seriously would take him as my own in a heartbeat! He'd fit right in with this family for sure...